- Programs / Activities
- Contact Us
It is the responsibility of the Christian Education Committee to oversee, develop and implement the total Christian Education of the church. Recruitment and support of teachers, evaluation and recommendations concerning curriculum and special classes and studies fall in this area.
This committee is to provide for the growth of all church members, from infants thru adults, equipping them for ministry through the educational programs and fellowship groups. Sunday morning Children’s Lessons are coordinated thru this committee along with Summer Church Camp programs.
Currently, there are several Adult Sunday morning classes, all beginning at 9:30 a.m., along with children’s Sunday School classes.
OUR COMMITTEE VISION:
Is of a community environment that nurtures individual spiritual development and a growing faith through creative educational opportunities, personal and relational experiences, and communal expression of Christian ethics.
OUR COMMITTEE MISSION:
Is to provide creative, educational programming that is relevant to the times and responsive to the peoples spiritual needs:
• By learning about new methods and philosophies of teaching
• By teaching them how to live out our faith in the world
• By helping them to discover and fulfill God’s purpose for their lives
• By nurturing more meaningful and loving relationships with God and others
• By leading them into the deeper meanings of faith and this faith journey we are on
• By empowering them to reach out to the wounded world in compassion
• By inviting those who have personal gifts for and a commitment to teaching to serve
• By setting an example that others will follow